10 Things to do with young children in the Point Clare area
Today Jorgia, our wonderful Nominated Supervisor at Point Clare shares 10 awesome places she loves to take her family too.
- Ettalong beach boat ramp: The water is crystal clear and not too deep, there are plenty of children and families and a wonderful community feel.
- Umina beach park: This park has equipment suited to all ages and all developmental needs and it is also connected to a large football/soccer oval.
- Umina skate park and BMX track: The skate park has varied levels of difficulty and the BMX track is designed for different levels of difficulty.
- Rugby tots: Rugby tots is a league-based activity which is an intro ball and gross motor skills at various locations on the Central Coast.
- Monkey mania: A large indoor play space with a café inside of it situated at Gosford leagues club.
- Narara skate park: Different degrees of difficulties with lots for young children.
- Gosford Waterfront Park and puddle play: A brand new climbing park and splash play.
- Mount Penang gardens: Situated at Kariong, we often picnic and walk through the gardens.
- Girakool loop bush walk: Different tracks are available for different fitness levels, we love taking the boys in the early morning and seeing all the wildlife.
- Ettalong galleria: They have an amazing little movie theatre we take the boys too and child friendly markets and restaurants.