At Little Miracles our passion to support children abroad is well known. We are partnered with an orphanage in Indonesia called Bali life and are also starting to work with Hope Rwanda in Africa, we have plans to take our Teach Your Toddler to Read program over there along with other educational resources. If you would like to read more about Little Miracles Abroad, please click here.
During a trip to Rwanda, 2 of the Little Miracles team, Daniel and Anneke visited many preschools and surveyed their needs. The main thing that stood out was the need for more in the way of first aid as many of these preschools are in remote locations with no medical assistance available.
With this in mind Little Miracles are proud to be fundraising to help purchase first aid kits and training for these preschools, we aim to provide a large first aid kit for 200 preschools. To fund this we will be selling first aid kits and also taking donations towards this worthy cause. The kits will be available at our upcoming open days and through the centres. If you wish to contribute the following options are available;
Option 1 – Buy 1 kit for your home – $99.95 large kit
- Your family with a comprehensive 1st aid kit with a 33% discount!
- A large kit to be sent to a preschool in Rwanda
- A personalisation card for both of your kits
Option 2 – Donate any amount to contribute to a kit or buy $29.95 handy kit
- Your family with a compact handy kit
- Contribution towards a large kit for a preschool in Rwanda
Option 3 – Buy the combo kit – $149.95 (large, handy + booklet)
- Your family with a comprehensive 1st aid kit and a compact handy kit with a 33% discount!
- 2 large kits will be sent to 2 preschools in Rwanda
- Personalisation cards for your kits
We would truly appreciate any help you can give to this wonderful cause, please don’t hesitate to speak with a Little Miracles educator if you would like anymore information.